OrangeSoft offers comprehensive lifecycle and program management approach to continually improve the development, procurement and sustainment of client systems to achieve overarching transformation goals. Our industry certified staff members implement leading methods in acquisition management, cost-benefit analysis, human capital planning, program evaluation, and cost, schedule and performance management.
We built a reputation for delivering quality products on time and within budget. Our project and program management practices, automated tools, and trained staff are integral to our clients success. Our enterprise program management support services are built on our knowledge of federal acquisition regulations and policies, an in-depth knowledge of product lifecycles, and the use of metrics and thresholds to manage risks. Our program management capabilities cover a range of functional areas, including budget and costs analysis, logistics support, training, project control, computer science, and systems engineering. From program design and startup through implementation and measurement, OrangeSoft supports our government clients in achieving program success.
Our experience and knowledge include:
- Business Process Re-engineering (Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management, Knowledge Management and Relationship Management)
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Portfolio Analysis and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Support
- Process Improvement and Quality Assurance
- Alternatives Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis
- Project Management
- Enterprise Architecture Compliance
- Risk and Schedule Management
- Independent Verification and Validation