Capture and Proposal Development Highlights
- Proposal Management and Solutions Lead Services: Architected the solution and delivered the response to the performance-based Task Order contract with US Transportation Command’s (TRANSCOM) Military Surface Deployment & Distribution Command (SDDC) for a Minority Owned Small Business in 2 week time-period. This contract WIN enabled the company to provide specific services that include: Information Assurance; Content/Knowledge Management; Help Desk and Customer Support; Video Teleconferencing Support and Multimedia Support; Research and Development, Application Development and Database Administration; System Administration, Operations and Maintenance; Network Infrastructure Engineering and Support; and Web Support for all locations throughout the US and Germany.
- Offered Technical/Solutions Lead services supporting the response to a 5.9 Billion Dollar IDIQ Contract for the US Air Force – Netcents-2 NetOps and Infrastructure Solutions procurement for a Veteran Owned Small Business.
- Offered Proposal Management and Technical/Solutions Lead services supporting the response to a Twelve Billion Dollar IDIQ Contract for the Veterans Affairs Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (VA-T4) procurement for a Veteran Owned Small Business in 3 week time-period.
- Offered Proposal Management and Solutions Lead Services: Responding to a $100M Application Support Services Contract for 8a Minority Owned Small Business in 4 week time-period.
- Proposal Management and Solutions Lead Services: Supported and delivered the response to the $2.5B NOAALINK IDIQ IT Support Services Contract for 8a Minority & Woman Owned Small Business in 3 week time-period.
- Capture/Proposal and Solutions Lead Services offered to the One Billion Dollar ICT21 IDIQ Team (FDA) for a Woman owned Small Business (WOSB) supported the EDS Team.
- Capture/Proposal and Solutions Lead: $0.5M FFP NOAA – SHIPREP Contract for a WOSB.
- Capture/Proposal Manager and Solutions Lead: $1B ELMS IDIQ Team (FDA) for a WOSB.
- Proposal and Solutions Lead in support of the response to the $288M US Coast Guard APLES IDIQ Contract procurement for 8a Minority Owned Small Business.
- Proposal and Solutions Lead: $100M SharePoint Implementation (DOT) for 8a Minority Owned Small Business.
Capture and Proposal Development Customer Quotes
Minority Owned Small Business:
“I am very impressed with your overall proposal development process and the significant effort you and your team have put together considering the complexity of this solicitation, amount of information mining completed so far about over 30+ teaming partners and I am glad to be part of your team.”
– Founder & CTO
Veteran Owned Company
“The fact that technical received a 3+ is because of the people, process and tools you put in place – it really works! I’ve enjoyed working on this proposal with you. You are truly graceful in your craft.”
– Robyn Rock - Capture Manager, SMS Data Products
|“I must say that I am impressed by the professional, collaborative way you approach proposal development…Best wishes for a successful proposal!”
– Teaming Partner
Minority-owned 8a Small Business Company
“Raghavan Chellappan was the Director of Technical Solutions Development on my proposal team through the first part of this year. From the time of his arrival into the group, it was clear that he possessed an extensive knowledge of a wide range of technical, organizational and business-related subjects, and their dynamics within modern day government and industry organizations. This knowledge led to the development of customer solutions that were innovative, flexible and cost effective. In addition, the solutions developed were easily tailored to meet the needs of organizations with similar, yet different, challenges. His ability to manage and contribute to solution development for multiple prospective clients is attributed to his exceedingly high energy and enthusiasm level. Consequently, he was a staff motivator through his actions. Many of the practices and approaches he used to identify the “optimal” solution are routinely used today by the group. In summary, his contributions consistently exceeded the highest expectations.”
–Bill Miller, VP of Business Development, Digital Management, Inc.